7.30.2010

THINGS I'll Miss

I thought you might be wondering what I'll miss. These are THINGS, not people, that I'll miss most (maybe). It's a material world and I live in the most materialistic country so here they are, in no particular order:

  1. My car (traffic and buses are horrible).
  2. Wal-Mart (who wouldn't miss this place???)
  3. Wendy's (like the only chain that hasn't gone global)
  4. Pandora (gives me everything I need 99% of the time. Darn copyright laws!)
  5. T.V. but most importantly tv shows. (It's an addiction)
  6. Forever 21
  7. Shopping in general (I'm missing Black Friday!)
  8. Flips Flops (they're a dead giveaway that I'm a tourist who deserves to get robbed)
  9. My room (I think I get my own room here but it just won't be the same)
  10. Water that's not bottled (supposedly tap is bad)

I'm really not that superficial but this will be fun to look back at. I'm hoping that this experience will be so outlandishly amazing that 5 months from now, this list will have no ounce of contributing to any homesickness.

1 comment:

  1. My goodness what do they have in Peru? It sounds so fun since they don't have a WALMART!!!(sarcasticness)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...