8.04.2010

Tengo Muchas Ideas

I've got alot of ideas and a loose plan for what I want this blog to be (even if no one reads it *insert sad face here*).

A few ideas floating around in my head are:
  • Food of the Week- just a few pictures and comments about the food I encounter and how I REALLY feel about it. Peruvian food is supposed to be very good and many people come here to learn the cuisine.
  • Culture Corner- perhaps with a more catchy name but the same concept. Just a specific place to be as objective as I can be about the culture and the people. Possibly pulling info from the 3 culture classes I'll be taking.
  • Interviews- If I can obtain more than 10 followers maybe I can interview a few people in my program about their experiences or even people like my 28 year old live-in host brother (after we break that language barrier).
  • Excursiones- Two trips are included in my tuition but I, of course, want to explore everything else Peru and the rest of South America has to offer.

These are just a few ideas that I plan on doing anyway but please let me know if there's anything specific that you want to know about.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...