8.01.2010

Important Announcement!

I would just like to announce that I am not as dumb as I thought I was. I've officially and successfully moved into my homestay (possibly pictures and definitely an update later). I have had multiple conversations with my host parents (Sonia y Jorge) and not only did I understand the majority of what they said but I could answer most questions with more than a head nod and 'si'. This is a huge deal because my biggest fear has been that I'll constantly be using my confused face (which, from prior experience, makes my head hurt). I'm so excited and just as a warning: this may become a spanglish blog as I begin to think en espaƱol.

If this doesn't seem like a big deal to you...please leave. No, I'm joking. Please stay and comment on how proud and excited you are about this.

Next update: In a few days once I've taken this placement test and settled in a little bit.

Stay tuned por favor.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...