3.25.2011

Senderismo: The never ending story

So I did another senderismo excursion. It's not that I like it. I just like the way it sounds. "Senderismo" sounds more magical than hiking or walking miles in dirt. I think it sounds better than doing nothing on a Sunday. So I laced my sneakers and hit the open road (after taking a comfy bus to get there). Last week we went to a national park in Huelva which is about 2 hours south of Seville. I would consider it more of a canyon but I don't really know how to describe a canyon so I'll just say we went to the mountains. The hike was about 9 miles but I didn't measure it and I'm pretty sure the guides got lost so we could've walked more or less for all I know. It makes me feel healthy and so I did it. Every time I survive it makes me feel more accomplished! I did slip on a rock but one fall in a total of 4 senderismos means that I might be growing out of my clumsiness!





Keep reading for more pics!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...